FIPS 140-2 Workshop
This course is aimed at development team members who will be involved in a FIPS 140-2 evaluation.
Basic knowledge of FIPS 140-2 standard, a working knowledge of cryptography and supporting functions such as key management is helpful.
After completing this course, the trainee will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Understand FIPS 140-2 security requirements for each level
- Understand testing requirements
- Understand the required Security Policy content
- Introduction and FIPS History
- Cryptographic Module Validation Program (CMVP)
- Validation Process
- Cryptographic Modules
- FIPS 140-2 Standard Structure
- Functional Areas
- Derived Test Requirements (DTR)
- Cryptographic Algorithm Validation Process
If you have any questions about the course, please contact