The First International Cryptographic Module Conference
September 24-26, Gaithersburg, MD
Bringing experts together from around the world to confer on the topic of cryptographic modules.
What atsec offers:atsec offers a full range of consulting services to support your organization in achieving mandatory compliance with the PCI DSS. Our consultants have detailed and expert experience in each of the twelve requirement areas and can help you develop policies and procedures, and also assess your compliance with the standard:
- Install and maintain a firewall configuration to protect cardholder data
- Do not use vendor-supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters
- Protect stored cardholder data
- Encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks
- Use and regularly update anti-virus software
- Develop and maintain secure systems and applications
- Restrict access to cardholder data by business need-to-know
- Assign a unique ID to each person with computer access
- Restrict physical access to cardholder data
- Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data
- Regularly test security systems and processes
- Maintain a policy that addresses information security
Why our services are important to you
Credit card information theft is on the rise. Credit card companies want to reduce their losses, and customers want their personal data to be protected. Regardless of whether your organization is required by the card brands to complete a formal audit, if you handle credit card transactions, then you must comply with the PCI DSS and complete self-assessments. In establishing the PCI SSC, the major credit card companies have signaled that they intend to follow a common standard, requiring compliance based on the common set of security requirements defined in the PCI DSS.
For more information
Please note: For more information about accredited PCI QSA and PA-QSA services for the China market please contact Yan Liu. atsec corporation is not offering these services in the USA.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.